Saturday, July 21, 2012

Not Sure Title Blog

This title is still in flux, but with this newest section of my blog I hope to record the things I want to embrace more. I spend a lot of time being overwhelmed and insecure. Its hard to say I will instantly snap out and be normal, but one thing I can do is create a list of the things I want to embrace more of. The first is....

I want to embrace simple quiet time. When you are constantly questioning yourself it is hard to quiet the brain, BUT the only way to stop the constant babble is to just be quiet and focus on the positive of the day. Tonight for example I am sitting on my front porch reflecting on a question given to me through a pastoral thing I have been doing. It does not always have to be religious and really never has to be. But taking that break has helped me breathe so much more. So I am hoping to make it a nightly thing before bed. Go outside and breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment